Consultation Record Global Macro-Roadmap: An Actionable Vision of Transport Decarbonization
The following consultations and presentations of the Global Macro-Roadmap have been conducted till now:
- November 2016, Transport Showcase and Transport Dialogue – Global Climate Action, COP22
- November 2016, Round-table for Transport Ministers – Global Climate Action, COP22
- November 2016, Round-table for Transport CEOs – Global Climate Action, COP22
- October 2016, presentation to and discussion with the Executive Council of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- July 2016, Transport, Health, Environment PEP summit, Vienna
- May 2016, presentation to and discussion with participants of stakeholder meeting in context of the International Transport Forum 2016
- May 2016, Climate Action Summit, Washington DC
- April 2016, presentation to and discussion with EU Informal Council of Ministers (Environment and Transport)
- March 2016, presentation to and discussion with participants of the 2016 PPMC Stakeholder meeting in Paris
- February – March 2016, online consultations with members of the Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport
The deadline for the second round of consultations is extended to March 24th, 2017. This round of consultations is based on the updated Discussion Draft: “An Actionable Vision of Transport Decarbonization”, which takes into account comments received during COP22.
The comments received will be discussed as part of the PPMC stakeholder meeting on March 24th 2017 in Paris.
The results of the consultations and the discussions on March 24th will be integrated in the next draft of the Roadmap, which will be presented in the May session of the UNFCCC in Bonn, Germany.