Following the 2014 and 2015 successful experience of tracking UNFCCC Negotiations from a transport perspective in COP20 and COP21, the SLoCaT Partnership again tracked how transport was reflected in negotiations at COP22 in Marrakech.
Regular updates tracking the climate negotiations at COP22 were released based on four key topics. Transport’s role in:
- Financing and Technology; and
- Global Climate Action Agenda (GCAA).
Summaries of selected transport side events at COP22 were presented in the report. The daily reports also highlighted the GCAA Transport Initiatives, Quick Win Actions in the Transport Sector, and PPMC knowledge products on transport and climate change. A list of forthcoming transport events was also included.
For a glossary of terms on the UNFCCC negotiations click here.
Please also see the overview of opportunities for Submission to UNFCCC Processes.
COP22 Daily Reports:
- COP22 Final Report
- Daily Report November 16 and 17, 2016 (Day 10 and 11)
- Daily Report November 14 and 15, 2016 (Day 8 and 9)
- Daily Report November 12 and 13, 2016 (Day 6 and 7)
- Daily Report November 11, 2016 (Day 5)
- Daily Report November 10, 2016 (Day 4)
- Daily Report November 9, 2016 (Day 3)
- Daily Report November 8, 2016 (Day 2)
- Daily Report November 7, 2016 (Day 1)