The Movin’On Conference (previously known as Michelin Challenge Bibendum) which will take place between 13-15 June 2017in Montreal, Canada. This is a bi-annual meeting organized by Michelin which brings private sector and other stakeholders together to discuss sustainable mobility issues. Michelin has generously offered to waive registration fees for SLoCaT Members; and we have representatives from Alstom, Dopplemayr, Fia Foundation and SLoCaT Secretariat who will be at the Movin’On conference.
SLoCaT in its capacity as co-founder of Paris Process on Mobility and Climate will be actively present at the Movin’On. Below please see an overview of the PPMC events during Movin’On.
Tuesday June 13th
- 11:30-11:50 Keynote Speech by Patrick Oliva, Co-Founder, PPMC @ Big Top
- 13:45-15:15 Master class on Action for Decarbonization: How to put the energy transition into action regarding decarbonization by Patrick Oliva, Co-Founder, PPMC @ Garage
Wednesday June 14th
- 15:45-17:15 Workshop – From roadmap to solutions: CO₂ emission reductions for passenger car transport,by Patrick Oliva, Co-Founder, PPMC @ Studio
- 18:00-20:00 Side Event—Work session: Global Macro-Roadmap – Transport Decarbonization Alliance and other initiatives by PPMC @ Fabrique
Thursday June 15th
- 08:30-10:00Masterclass: The 20 quick wins of the CO₂ Roadmap post-COP22 by Cornie Huizenga – Secretary General, SLoCaT Partnership @Garage
- 10:30 – 12:00 Workshop – Together towards COP 23 Presented by PPMC @ Fabrique
Please see the official event website here and schedule here.
June 13, 2017
- June 15, 2017
Arsenal, at 2020 William Street, Montréal, QC (H3J 1R8)